Spell Checking is the important thing to be clear and concise about what you are saying in your writing, and to be grammatically correct in how you say it.
Nowadays, Instant messaging is becoming an increasingly popular method of communication that are lazy to people remember their grammar and spelling rules.
If you want to check your writing grammar mistakes and spelling, you will install Grammarly online tool that help you not only spell check but also improve your writing for daily use, academic or professional purpose.
Just take a look at these twenty images of misspelled tattoos that tell you will never ignore your English spell check again.
1. I wonder if she smiles every time she sees her tattoo on her body.
How difficult is it to keep smiling? It’s easy, but after seeing her tattoo on her body, I wonder if she would ever manage to smile again.
2. She definitely made a wrong decision on this one!
3. This certainly doesn’t make sense.
4. Are you sure?!
5. I doubt if she will become the prom queen of the night.
6. Once is enough, two is too much, three, what the hell happened to thee?
This is horribly funny and to dedicate this ink to your mom is terribly wrong. How ungrateful to commit those errors not only once but twice, now tell me what happened to thee?
7. Just give up using double negatives.
8. That ink has totally betrayed him.
9. I’m glad I didn’t have that exact tattoo because then, I’ll be bead.
10. That is irresistibly funny!
11. People will surely laugh at this ink until they can breathe no more.
12. This quote is so true!
13. It makes me wonder what the infidels would say about this.
14. I rest my case and let him be.
15. The English Nazis are very much offended by this.
16. The English cops are silently correcting his spelling.
17. Aren’t you glad you’re not his baby girl?
18. You lost me at your inappropriate use of YOUR.
19. This ink clearly shows that nobody’s perfect.
20. He says he’s too cool for school but we’re not convinced.
This guy should really stop watching television and start going back to school. Otherwise, we won’t be convinced at all.