Animated Gifs are become the unofficial language of the internet these days. If you are looking to make animated gifs on your Windows computer, you need to install application for creating best or funny gifs what you want.
Here we are sharing with best 3 tools that will assist you to make animated gifs and share social media ch as Tumblr, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Previously we also covered topic 5 best website to create animated gifs images take look more reference.
LICEcap is an intuitive application for Windows and OSX, but It is a flexible application that is designed to be lightweight and function with high performance.
Features and options
- Record directly to .GIF or .LCF.
- Move the screen capture frame while recording.
- Pause and restart recording, with optional inserted text messages.
- Global hotkey (shift+space) to toggle pausing while recording
- Adjustable maximum recording framerate, to allow throttling CPU usage.
- Basic title frame, with or without text.
- Record mouse button presses.
- Display elapsed time in the recording.
- For Windows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (might work with reduced functionality on older versions)
- For OSX: OS 10.4+ (10.6+ for full feature support), PPC or Intel
- A reasonably fast CPU
- A healthy amount of RAM (1GB+, especially when encoding to LCF)
You can use the size fields to make precise adjustments to the portion of your screen being recorded — alternatively, dragging the edges of the window works too. When you have things set up as required, press Record to start capturing your GIF.
While LICEcap is recording, you can either click Stop to end your GIF and save it to a specified folder, or click Pause and then Insert to add text frames.
If you’re ready to create a bit more complexity than LICEcap, GifCam is the obvious choice. This free application Compatible With Windows 8,7,Vista,XP.
Press Rec to start capturing your GIF, then press Stop if you want to pause or bring your recording to an end. Once your work is done, click Save and you can select where you want to store your animation.
ScreenToGif is different from LICEcap and GifCam because it doesn’t initialize straight into a capture window.
This tool allows you to record a selected area of your screen and save it as a Gif.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable (uses a settings file under the AppData folder) executable