If you know that Hostgator is the best and easiest web hosting platform to install WordPress on, you can create a vibrant blog or website using a few clicks of the mouse.
WordPress is an awesome open source platform that you can kick-start a blogging campaign. You can also use it as a content management system and make a WooCommerce powered eCommerce site quickly.
Sign Up for HostGator With 25% Discount
If you are using our Hostgator Coupon code ListofWebHosting when sign up account, you will get 25% off all hosting plans such as shared hosting, VPS, Dedicated, and Reseller host.
If you want to see how to install wordpress using the new Quick Install interface then follow this steps.
1. Login to cPanel using your username and password.
2. Go to Software/Services section. Click on QuickIinstall button.
3. On the Quick Install page, click the “WordPress” text link on the left sidebar.
4. Choose Free WordPress Install Option
5. Choose which domain you want this WordPress install to be on.
If you’ve got an individual site hosting plan, this will default to your one domain. If you have a shared hosting plan, choose which domain you want this WordPress install to be on.
You also need to email address, blog title, admin user name, first name and last name. Then click on Install WordPress button.
Then it will show a ‘Install WordPress’ Form. Click on Install Now! button.
6. Now you will the installation process.
7. Once the installation process is finished, you will be given the username and password to login to the admin panel of your website.
Make a note of your login information and/or print out the information on the screen so that you can remember how/where to log in so that you can access your new blog